Here are our favorites. Consult our golf map or our ski map to assist in the location of these beaches:
- Nevada Beach Elk Point Rd. west of the Roundhill Mall, Wide sand beach, Rest rooms, Picnics, BBQ, Boat launch. 800-280-2267 $5/vehicle. Cool breeze keeps sunbathers comfortable. It's 200 to 300 feet wide and about a mile long. This is the closest beach (walking distance) to Lake Village
- Zephyr Cove Beach Hwy 50 at Zephyr Cove, Wide sand beach, Rest rooms, Picnics, Cruises, Food. 775-588-6644 $5/vehicle parking fee
- Sand Harbor Beach Nevada State Park, Hwy 28 south of Incline Village. Lifeguards, Entrance Fee, Rest Rooms, Boat launch. One of the warmest Tahoe beaches.
- Emerald Bay Beach #89 at Emerald Bay. 1 mile hike, Scenic pier, Vikingsholm Castle, Rest rooms, Picnics
- Baldwin Beach #89 south of Meeks Bay. Wide sand beach, Rest rooms, Picnics, Admission fee. No pets!